TARIFF (PRICE) COUNCIL OF AZERBAIJAN REPUBLIC
Decision № 17
Baku, November 28, 2016
On regulation of tariffs for electricity in the country
The Presidential Decree No. 341 dated December 26, 2005 "approved by the Tariff (Price) Council Regulation" and the Cabinet of Ministers Resolution No. 247 dated 30 December 2005 "approved by the State Regulated tariffs (prices) of state control over formation and application of the rules, "according to the state agency for Alternative and Renewable Energy Sources," Azerishig "Joint Stock Company and" Azerenergy " Joint-Stock Company, taking into account the requests of the Tariff (price) Council decides:
1. To approve the tariffs for electricity in the country.
2. Take into account that:
2.1. Part 1 of the appendix to this decision, approved by the tariff schedule established by section 2 of the electricity generation and power line networks include all costs associated with the transfer;
2.2. table the amendment of Section 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 of the 2nd line of the tariffs fixed by the lines defined by the difference between the wholesale tariff of "Azerenergy" JSC is the financial and economic activity;
2.3. electric power transmission facilities of the other entities in the network and transit transmission of the amendment of section 3 of the schedule specified in line with electricity transmission tariff is implemented;
2.4. In case of transfer of electricity transit, transit transmission costs included in the amendment as stipulated in the table in section 2.1, 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 in addition to the rates specified in the following lines to the consumer, and in other cases by the entity in charge of the sale of electricity paid;
2.5. table the amendment of Section 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 of the strings when the monthly consumption of electricity consumption is expected to be consistent over the past 30 days;
2.6. For the purposes of this decision refers to a group of consumers who use electricity to domestic customers in order to meet personal needs understood.
3. "Azerenergy" JSC heating energy 'Azeristiliktejhizat' wholesale tariff to 3 pounds, including VAT / Gcal, while the other 40 pounds / Gcal should be set at.
4. 1 December 2016, the cost of electricity in the country, according to the rates in effect before this decision be counted.
5. "Azerenergy" JSC and "Azerishiq" JSC charge to take appropriate measures to reduce electricity losses and to reduce the losses for the period of 2017-2019 Schedule of the Tariff (Price) Council to submit.
6. "On regulation of tariffs for electricity in the country," the Tariff (Price) Council Resolution No. 11 dated July 14, 2016 shall be annulled.
7. This decision shall enter into force on 1 December 2016.
The Tariff (Price) Council Shahin Mustafayev